Thursday, September 25, 2008

ABCs of ME!!!

Before I catch a 'train to sleepy town' as my husband puts it, I want to share a little more about me. I took this from Jessica's blog and thought it would be fun to do for my own.

A. Attached or Single? Attached but I don't care for that word. I would say living my life with my best friend forever

B. Best Friend? Beaner and Puffin Boo (yes, you have probably heard this before if you watch a certain show)

C. Cake or pie? Neither. I'm not a sweets person

D. Day of choice? Thursday --I have Friday to look forward to and the idea of a long work week seems well worth the stress on this day

E. Essential item? currently, dental floss

F. Favorite color? Blue - always has been

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms!!

H. Hometown? Northwest Arkansas - yes, we wear shoes and have electricity (I had a pen pal in third grade and she actually asked me those questions)

I. Favorite indulgence? A day of pampering - manicure and pedicure- I absolutely love it!

J. January or July? July - what a fabulous month

K. Kids? Love them! I have one of my own! Only one, and possibly just the one ;)

L. Life isn’t complete without? Laughter! Most definitely!

M. Marriage date? December 26, 2007

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister- Lisa

O. Oranges or Apples? It was oranges when I was pregnant but I love Fuji apples

P. Phobias? Heights, deep water, dark water, moving water

Q. Quotes? "Butter my butt and call me a biscuit! Looks who's here!" <-- not really but I read it
on a welcome mat at a client's office today --I died laughing and came back to life to eat a ton of Mexican food

R. Reasons to smile? Franci (my daughter), John's (my hubby) dance recitals, Richard and Sal's pranks calls

S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Tag 5 people: Bailey, Adrea, Jeff, Tina, Rachel, and John

U. Unknown fact? I'm a Choctaw Indian (if you just looked at my outer appearance you probably couldn't tell-- I burn like a lobster!)

V. Vegetable? I love tomatoes!! Yummy! Home-grown please.

W. Worst habit? worrying- which leads to the nail biting which is the worst habit ever!

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound but I don't like either..something fishy about all the technological instruments that bothers me

Y. Your favorite food? Home-cookin' (I genuinely like all food)

Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius! Go Centaurs!

2 comments:

Maxie said...

I'm from WV and I've had people ask me if we have teeth here so I feel your pain.

Theresa said...

Ha ha! It's quite unfortunate that people in this country at this very moment believe these stereotypes.