Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello Blog!

So I took some time off everyone! Lots of changes going on in my life. So I'm feeling good and I'm ready to let you all have it!

February 19, 2009
My daughter turned 1!!

April 20, 2009
My beloved Granny (Ruth) passed away. I will always miss her.

(I did go to Myrtle Beach this summer and had fun and stuff but what else can I say that you haven't already heard before)?

November 21, 2009
I attended the Voyage 2009 event at the Fayetteville Town Center. My firm provides the audit for Circle of Life Hospice. A truly great place that helps end of life experience for the patient and the family. (RIP Granny)

December 14, 2009
My divorce from my husband was final.

December 17, 2009
I turned 27!! OMG! Time flies!

December 31, 2009
What a new years! Time to celebrate a new beginning!!

And this folks is the quick and dirty of my year. This highlights, the lowlights and the important key notable items. I hope I haven't forgotten something but I'm getting older! I can't keep it all in! I've got lots of things to share and will be posting as often as I can. I miss my virtual diary!

1 comments:

Tootsie said...

Welcome back! I've missed reading your blog. :-)